☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Coramba, New South Wales
We are a family owned Company based at Coramba, serving the Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas. Brendon has been in the metal fabrication field for over 20 years, who along with his wife, Steph, make a fantastic team. The Luck family take great pride in our well renowned reputation for quality and service.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Brendon LuckBrendon Luck Welding Services in Coramba, New South Wales
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.